Wednesday, 27 May 2009
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
The Interesting Whiteboard & “New Witnesses”
Basics of the Sighting by Jane Tanner
Attention to Detail
Why Gerald McCann Disagrees
Defects and Spin in the Investigation
The New Witness “JW”
- She is a 36 year old mother of two: one a 3 year old girl
- She rented an apartment 3 doors away from Apartment 5A
- She reported her suspicions to her local police – in Wiltshire – in May 2007
The 12 Year Old Schoolgirl: Tasmin Sillence
- 30th April 2007 at 08.00am leaning on the wall at the back of Apartment 5A (Point A)
- 2nd May 2007 at 12.25pm standing on the pavement opposite the apartment (Point B)
Derek Flack and Christine Dale
The Sighting by the Irish Smith Family
MORE ON “MADELEINE WAS HERE”
Total Spin and Total Blindness
- At around 9.15pm, just after seeing the “abductor”, Jane Tanner must have walked within feet of the open windows and shutters of Apartment 5A. She did the same when she returned to the Tapas Bar at around 9.20pm
- At around 9.25pm Russell O’Brien and Matthew Oldfield walked within feet of the windows and shutters of Apartment 5A but did not detect that they were open. Mr Oldfield did precisely the same when he returned to the Tapas Bar
- At around 9.55pm, Jane Tanner failed to notice the open windows when she went to “relieve” Russell O’Brien, who was looking after their sick daughter, and he did the same when he returned to the Tapas Bar
Kate Says Far Too Much
Kate on Oprah Winfrey
A Bit More on the Door and Windows
- If the window was open how come the door had not slammed before Matthew Oldfield checked and why were the curtains not flapping wildly when they looked into the room?
- How come there is absolutely no evidence of an abductor entering or leaving the room?
- Why are the only fingerprints on the window those of Kate McCann and in a position that indicates she opened it?
- Why did Gerald McCann interfere with the shutters and window immediately he entered the room after Madeleine had been supposedly discovered missing?
No One Prepared to Help
Monday, 18 May 2009
Gerry and Kate McCann will sue Gonçalo Amaral, for defamation, according to several Portuguese and British newspapers. The story is based on a statement issued by the parents of Madeleine McCann and also in some ignorance of legal matters. What Mr. Edward Smethurst told “The Sun” shows better what the McCann are planning, with a little help of a Portuguese lawyer, Mrs. Isabel Duarte, who is very close to “Expresso”, a leading supporter of the McCann version of events (If you want to know why, check this)
The McCann are not filling a crime complaint against Mr. Gonçalo Amaral – they are suing in a civil court, not in a criminal court. Why? Because they are not looking for a conviction for defamation in a criminal court, they are looking for receiving a large amount of damages, in a civil court – something that, as Mrs. Isabel Duarte knows, is easier to achieve, in the Portuguese legal system, comparing to a conviction for defamation on a criminal court, in a case that is related with Freedom of Expression, Opinion and Press Freedom.
Monday, 11 May 2009
At least five British children were attacked by paedophiles in Algarve, in recent years, according to Dave Edgar, a former British police working for the McCann family, who accused the Portuguese police of failing to check on around two dozen paedophiles living near Praia da Luz, the village in Algarve from were Madeleine McCan disappeared. Mr. Dave Edgar, speaking to the News of the World, also accused Portuguese police of refusing to cooperate with his team of investigators that is trying to find more information about the paedophiles responsible for those attacks.
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Thursday, 7 May 2009
British Media, in a frenzy with one more suspect, quoted a statement from Mr. Martin Smith, a witness in Madeleine McCann case who saw a man carrying a child, in that night. But they forget to quote the most important, as usual. This is what Mr. Martin Smith told police, in Portugal and, later, in Ireland:
“I saw Gerard McCann (sic) going down the plane stairs carrying one of his children on 9th September 2007 BBC news at 10 PM, I have been shown the video clip by Sergeant Hogan which I recognise. A clip I have seen before on the Internet. In relation to the video clips of Gerard McCann and the person I saw on 3rd May 2007 when I saw the BBC news at 10 PM on 9th September 2007 something struck me that it could have been the same person. It was the way Gerard McCann turned his head down which was similar to what the individual did on 3rd May 2007 when we met him. It may have been the way he was carrying the child either. I would be 60-80% sure that it was Gerard McCann that I met that night carrying a child.”
This is what British newspapers are quoting:
Daily Express: “Jane Tanner, one of the McCanns’ holiday friends, spotted a man carrying a blonde child away from the apartment shortly after 9.15pm on May 3, 2007. And Martin Smith, a holidaymaker from Ireland, and 11 members of his family also saw a man carrying a sleeping child dressed in pink pyjamas at 9.40pm.”
Belfast Telegraph: “Mr Smith, from Drogheda , was also on holiday in Praia da Luz at the time. At about 9.50pm on May 3 he and his family were walking up a road less than half a mile from the McCanns’ apartment when he saw a man carrying a blonde girl of about four. Mr Smith said in his police statement: “I thought they were father and daughter so I wasn’t so suspicious... The man didn’t look like a tourist. I can’t explain why — it was probably from his clothes.”